Community Needs Assessment
Our Community Needs Assesment documents “demonstrated community need” for compliance purposes.
As we continue to work with our clients’ legal counsel across the country, we are finding that the “shelf life” of the Community Needs Assessment has continued to evolve. At this point, our clients are typically re-defining their Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) area and updating the Community Needs Assessment on an annual basis.
- Define your CMS service area based on the Hospital’s most recent patient origin data
- Understand the age and gender make-up of the CMS service area
- Project the demand for physician services across your CMS service area using 3d Health’s Physician Demand Model
- Inventory the supply of physicians, regardless of hospital affiliation, within the CMS service area
- Determine whether a “demonstrated community need” exists across each physician specialty within the CMS service area
- Issue the industry’s most compliant Community Needs Assessment
- A compliant service area definition
- The industry’s most accurate community needs assessment
- The comfort of a third-party opinion
- A six week turn-around
- The option to complete on a single specialty basis
- Our 365-support